Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
(01-03-2019, 10:31 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Mixon is anything but afraid of contact. He regularly initiates contact § rarely goes outta bounds without contact. He’s also not slow to the hole — he’s patient. Big difference.

I said I disagree with the assessment of fanboys on this board.  Here is the proof.

"He's not slow, he's patient"  or he just doesn't know where he is supposed to go either.

"He is anything but afraid of contact", then why does he dance in the backfield so much?  He is looking to avoid contact.  I have seen many 3rd and short plays that could have been for a 1st down if Mixon would have had the heart needed for being a top RB.  He lost yards on most of the plays.

I was told that the reason I didn't like us drafting Mixon is because of that video.  No the video doesn't help endear him to me, but I didn't want him before the video came out.  The only reason people on this board love him is because many pundits said that he would be a top 10 pick surefire 1st rounder if not for that video.  I am still waiting for me to change my mind about him though, as I was told I would do, once he carries this team on his back and we win some games with him getting a lot of TDs.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - YsCascadia - 01-03-2019, 11:09 PM