Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What player was your biggest disappointment this year.
Just to clarfiy, the post is about the most disappointing player, not the worst player.  I had absolutely zero expectations out of Redmond or Hart so it is really hard for them to disappoint.

Most Disappointing Offense:
  • Price: He'e a rookie & got hurt so he gets a little bit of a pass.  I just was hoping that a 1st round center would be night and day compared to the likes of Ghiaciuc & Bodine.
  • Eifert: Another injury.  Was looking really good before it but just can't stay on the field.  I am not sure why I was hoping to him for a full season.
  • Ross: Was hoping that he put his rookie year behind him and became that explosive playmaker we expect from a top 10 pick.  He caught a few TD's but never really showed that "wow" factor with his speed.  The drops and low percentage completions when targeted are a big concern.
Most Disappointing Defense:
  • Burfict: Not sure what to say.  He looks like a shell of his former self.  I don't know if all the concussions are catching up to him or if PED's were a bigger part of him than we thought.  
  • Brown:  He doesn't miss a game for the Bills in 4 years and led the league in tackles last year with 144 tackles.  Of course he gets hurt here and finished with only 42 tackles.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What player was your biggest disappointment this year. - BleedNOrange - 01-04-2019, 11:25 AM