Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Enigmas For Democrats
(01-04-2019, 12:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: For the liberals on the board, I figured I'd see if they have an answer to these questions:

This is a perfect question in a time when people expect everything to be handed to them but are offended by opposing points of view.

I'd love to ask a Democrat this question to their face because the irony is crippling.

Why aren't citizens labeled dreamers if they break a law trying to better their own lives?

This is a HUGE question that I'd love to see a liberal answer.

Great point..........  that's when you know you're just using the country but don't intend on honoring the country or its citizens.  

People forget what made this country great.

That's exactly why liberals can never succeed as a whole..........  too divided.  

Their entire base is that everyone should be entitled to everything while being able to do their own thing, like somehow a whole country of people on their own makes us a healthy whole.

Scary how we're raising our kids that the new American Dream is that you're handed everything, when the old American Dream was working your ass off to get ahead in life.

I was blessed to be raised fairly comfortable and never had any big needs (we weren't exactly spoiled because we didn't come into money until I was in 7th grade. and by then I already had my personality set as someone that works for everything and wasn't just handed things in life), but my father grew up dirt poor, worked his ass off in high school, went to UD (Dayton) on an academic full ride, started off as a low level accountant, worked his way up the ladder, and eventually bought his way into a small accounting firm, which he then helped (played the biggest role in) it grow into a large, successful firm.

That's what America should be..........  working your ass off and making something of yourself, but we're becoming a nation of entitled babies who think that they should be successful just for being born and given every advantage just because they're alive.

????  This sounds like the product of a group think session where no one has to recognize and work through objections.  Who are the people who are "just handed things"?  Can you provide examples of what is "just handed" to people and who is handing it?

When you say liberals think "everyone is entitled to everything," I have no idea what you are talking about or whom you are referring to. Are you referring to the extension of civil rights to previously excluded groups like women, blacks and gays? Public education, highways, what???

So your father was just handed a full ride?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
A Few Enigmas For Democrats - BFritz21 - 01-04-2019, 12:15 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Benton - 01-04-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - BFritz21 - 01-04-2019, 02:10 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Benton - 01-04-2019, 10:55 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Au165 - 01-04-2019, 09:31 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Dill - 01-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - GMDino - 01-04-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: A Few Enigmas For Democrats - Dill - 01-04-2019, 11:52 AM