Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
I've said numerous times that I don't care if we move on from Dalton, but that's only if we find a clear upgrade. No sense in trading him just to trade him. He's a relative bargain and a solid player at the most important position. He could keep us relevant during the transition to a new coaching staff. He could also play Jon Kitna while a new QB sits and learns.

He'll also have a chance to do something Palmer didn't: play for a different HC while still a Bengal.

I feel the same about AJ Green. I never blamed these guys for the playoff/prime-time/Steelers problems. Heck, I don't know how many times I've thought to myself "Dalton and AJ are all that's keeping this team afloat" over the last few years. They even managed to have this disaster of a team sitting at 5-3 til the magic ran out.

Their time is running out, but I wouldn't mind (and might prefer) they get 1 run with the new HC.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we should trade Dalton and Green - Shake n Blake - 01-05-2019, 01:38 PM