Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis?
(01-05-2019, 04:27 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I don’t know Dog, I went there back in the day and the gym coach wasn’t a very good football coach either.  Marvin could outclap him any day of the week.

I remember back in the day when the football coach was also the social studies teacher and had almost as much football knowledge as I did in 7th grade and there was one play, the quarterback running the ball...period. Turns out the QB was about a foot shorter than myself and always ran in the opposite direction from me. He did run in my direction once and never tried that again. lol He became the qb because...well, I don't really know. He was way too short, couldn't throw and wasn't very fast. My guess is his mom was screwing the social studies teacher, but I could be wrong which brings us to Marvin. Is he screwing the social studies teacher? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis? - grampahol - 01-05-2019, 04:44 PM