Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oddsmakers give Lazor the best chance to be the head coach
(01-05-2019, 06:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I just can't imagine Lazor getting the nod for HC !

I don't want him as our HC either, but I can see why he might be under consideration.  He was the only one with a voice big enough to sit Paul Alexander down, and assume control of a desperate situation.  Likely was a major contributor on the "Alexander must go" movement, and has been waiting patiently for some new stock at OL to give his offensive plans a fighting chance.

Everything wrong with the offense this year wasn't all Bill Lazor's fault, anymore than Andy or AJ going down for the season was their own fault.  The offense of the Bengals didn't fall off the earth, until the defense did as well.

Like I've said, I'm not hoping for Lazor to get the job of HC;  I just don't have any ill feelings toward the guy.  More things that went wrong this season were out of his control, than the number of things that he could have done better, himself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oddsmakers give Lazor the best chance to be the head coach - SunsetBengal - 01-05-2019, 06:43 PM