Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
(01-05-2019, 10:51 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I think everyone knows I'm a big Dalton homer but I think we should move on from him and Green. I think we can build a team around them, but Green is getting older and injury prone and Dalton will probably trade for a good amount of value. We could fill some pretty big holes we have on the team right now. We would probably be able to have 3 first round picks the next couple of drafts and maybe the same with 2nd rounder with them. I think that we could draft Haskins and build our OL up. Be more of a running offense for a year or two to help Haskins develop. I think it will also help the new HC build a team that he wants and get rid of any Lewis stink we have left.

Love it when OSU homers promote the next great player for the Bengals. For the record, the football world does not revolve around Columbus. Secondly, I want nothing to do with Haskins because he cannot handle the blitz. We had another QB with that problem in the 90’s. Lastly, there isn’t a QB in the draft who would be better than Dalton. I love these threads and I am glad none of you are GMs for the Bengals. You guys make Mike Brown look like a genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I think we should trade Dalton and Green - Bronxbengal - 01-06-2019, 10:45 AM