Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it time to move on from Burfict?
(01-04-2019, 04:47 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Why would a cheat, cheap shot artist, that has zero discipline make a good coach? I wish someone would explain this when they leave this comment.

Joey Porter had more issues off the field for the steelers, but their defense seemed to be pretty solid at LB when he was helping them.  Burfict may be a cheap shot artist (and this is going to sound like a major excuse) but he has also had a ridiculous number of concussions.  His aggressive behavior could absolutely be at least partially attributed to this.  Remember Chris Herny's issues?  They said he was a super nice guy with anger issues, well, they autopsied his brain after his accident and there were reportedly lesions all over his brain from prior concussions.  And that is Henry.  Can you imagine how Burfict's may look?

The reason I think he could make a good coach (not a head coach, but an assistant) is his uncanny ability to diagnose plays.  He could teach others what tells he sees and help them understand where to be and why.  I don't want to see the guy go to no paycheck at all, and frankly, he is going to need health insurance.  Hopefully, him staying around the game would help keep him grounded. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it time to move on from Burfict? - 34inXXIII - 01-04-2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Is it time to move on from Burfict? - SHRacerX - 01-06-2019, 11:05 AM
RE: Is it time to move on from Burfict? - 34inXXIII - 01-04-2019, 04:41 PM