Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
(01-06-2019, 02:17 AM)Wyche Wrote: Fix the trenches. Period. 

Get a game changer at backer to play with Brown and Vigil. Cut Burfict.

Trade up in a year or two when the QB pool is deeper and you should be set if they hit a home run with the head man and his staff.

It all has to start up front, Dalton is on a friendly salary. If the team turns the corner quickly....AJ Green just may take a home town discount on his next deal to  see this through. We all know what a gracious human being Adriel Jeremiah Green is.

This is why I'm saying rebuild. In order to fix the trenches AND get a game changer at LB, they are going to have to be active in free agency, and I'm not talking signing the Bobby Hart's of the world, but actually signing impact players. I just don't think they'll do it because they have never done it. Nor do I think they will go the rebuild route. Instead they will sign a few retreads or players on the downside of their careers and try to fill holes with them and hope a few draft picks can help. The picks of Ogbuehi, Fisher, and Ross have put this team in a deep hole that they've been trying to dig themselves out of since. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we should trade Dalton and Green - Fullrock - 01-06-2019, 11:12 AM