Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
(01-06-2019, 12:08 PM)fozzie11 Wrote: I'd still like to see what we have in Malik Jefferson at wlb after a full year under his belt. but I'm all for taking a second LB later personally i'd like White in RD1 and a FA like Anthony Barr

I'm guessing not much.  For a guy drafted on athletic ability, rather than playmaking ability, he needed strong development from day 1.  So after a year of sitting on the bench, we just have a guy that runs fast and wears a football uniform.  It was quite telling to me that Nickerson kept getting extended action, while Jefferson continued to sit.  Nobody ever became a better football player, while sitting on the bench.

We really won't have a good idea of Jefferson's future, until the new HC comes in, sets his staff, and they do a full roster evaluation as part of their plan to move forward.  And, I'm really hoping that the new HC will be given control over assembling his own staff of assistants.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we should trade Dalton and Green - SunsetBengal - 01-06-2019, 12:20 PM