Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oddsmakers give Lazor the best chance to be the head coach
(01-06-2019, 12:15 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I threw out Lazor's name back when people hardly knew the guy, but I've since soured on him. He hasn't done much to impress me as OC here, and he doesn't seem to have that alpha dog mentality I like to see in a HC. He's more of a quiet, reserved nice guy.

I don't know, Shake.  I seem to remember most of the board members being overjoyed to learn that Lazor was Alpha enough to apparently have told Paul Alexander to sit down and shut up..

Like I've said in other posts and threads, I'm in no way endorsing Lazor as the HC candidate the Bengals should select, but I don't think that it would be the end of the world if they did pick him.  For all we know, he might have a great team strategy, along with the connections to pull in some awesome coordinators.  As Bengal fans, we always love the new guy, until we discover some flaws about them.  But, in my opinion, the only HC that will be successful with the Bengals, is the one that the management feels comfortable enough with to allow him to run his ship the way he wants to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oddsmakers give Lazor the best chance to be the head coach - SunsetBengal - 01-06-2019, 12:31 PM