Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
(01-07-2019, 12:40 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Only one, but does that mean 100% certain it'll be John Ross if it's not Jerry Rice? I personally wouldn't do it, but if they're committed to rebuilding this team and aligning it with the HC, I am totally fine if they decide to beef up the draft capitalt. I'd love nothing more than to see AJ do his circus catches, but if there's a solid plan to make this team better, we should absolutely discuss the options. If it fails? Make a new plan and try again. Keep going until you get it right. 

Of course it's not 100%, the draft never is. But considering the number of players that become superstars as opposed to the number of players that get drafted, only to be out of the league in just a few years, the %'s of replacing an AJ Green with a draft pick are very low. ANy plan to revamp this team that involves getting rid of it's best players, is ludicrous. You do not get rid of an AJ Green, Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap, Joe Mixon, etc. You build around them....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we should trade Dalton and Green - Sled21 - 01-07-2019, 12:58 PM