Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I think we should trade Dalton and Green
(01-07-2019, 01:35 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yea, it does play a big part. I guess what I am saying is I am not so sure it's as cookie cutter as we believe. I can go either way as well. I think one year with the new HC would be a better idea. See what they can do. But idk... just seems like so many holes to fill that I am not sure how much a new HC can really elevate this team without nailing a few positions in the meantime. 

If it were me, I'd part with Burfict, let some contracts expire and use that money to address at one least one large hole in FA, if not more.  Then, you'll absolutely need to nail the draft at another hole.  We know what we need....RT, and at least one good LB.  A RG, and another LB would be nice too.  Go from there and see what shakes out.  This team is not that good, but I don't feel it's 6-10 bad either....injuries notwithstanding.  A few nice pieces added, and fresh, innovative offensive minded coach, and they could surprise a few folks.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we should trade Dalton and Green - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-07-2019, 01:43 PM