Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis?
(01-06-2019, 07:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yes, his playoff legacy will follow him. But, those who want to dismiss his success with coordinating defenses are full of crap. He proved it one more time taking an injured group ranked 32nd, then they were 6th while he coached them.

I will take a wait and see approach, soon we will see if it was a ML being  a bad coach or bad players or a new bad coach in 2019? If we don't make playoffs in 2019, then new guy sucks too right??

Na, he gets 15 more years and 3 re-boots to prove himself. 

(01-06-2019, 07:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Again out of 500 coaches he is 82 in win percentage , 43 percent of his seasons he had bengals in playoffs, 25 percent of his tenure he won division titles, turned around one of worse francise runs of losing in NFL history sorry again facts are facts and not a mediocre as a head coach

- a .500 record (usually the definition of mediocre)
- Missed the playoffs 9 times in 16 years
- 6 losing seasons - 0 playoff wins in 16 years, which is an NFL record for futility
- 8-26 (.235) record against our chief rival
- I can't find his prime-time record, but it was equally terrible
- losing record against the AFC

Only on these boards is that anything better than mediocre. 

(01-07-2019, 11:30 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I imagine after 16 years on hes gonna take at least 1 year off..

Yeah, just like Jeff Fisher.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So...where are all the interviews for Marvin Lewis? - Shake n Blake - 01-07-2019, 02:41 PM