Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns' Ex Head Coach Clear Front Runner to be Bengals Next Head Coach
(01-08-2019, 11:55 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: I don't think Williams will be considered purely because of him and Hue not getting along. We saw it during the hard knock episodes and I think Hue will be here in some capacity no matter who the new coach is. Most likely our new OC so Mike can fill his familiarity quota.

Look, Williams isn't the greatest role model to have as head coach but I think he could certainly bring some nastiness and discipline back to our defense. If we can't get Bieniemy, Monken, or the Rams coaches, I wouldn't be against it. It's not a coincidence the Browns played much more motivated under him than they did with Hue. Maybe he could even save Burfict assuming concussions haven't totally ruined him?

I hope you are wrong. But fear you are right. However I am usually surprised by their decisions. Hue has so many things going against him, at least he should. Hell we brought him hear as a special assistant because he was supposed to help us beat the Browns who he had inside knowledge on. We got smashed twice. That alone should be enough to tell him to gtfo. Him and who he gets along with should not be a consideration in this search. We need to worry about winning. Not some ex coach who failed miserably as a head coach and his feelings. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns' Ex Head Coach Clear Front Runner to be Bengals Next Head Coach - NATI BENGALS - 01-09-2019, 01:50 AM