Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Browns' Ex Head Coach Clear Front Runner to be Bengals Next Head Coach
(01-09-2019, 01:52 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Gregg Williams hasn't beaten a single team with a winning record as HC of the Browns. As HC of the bills, he posted records of 3-13, 8-8, and 6-10 before being fired. Gregg Williams is horrible. He'd have people begging for the return of Marvin Lewis before long. Williams will not he offered a HC gig anytime soon, and will crash and burn if he is. Oh, and he's a pile of trash who likes to incentive injuries.

Well, somebody had to say it. 

This team needs a culture-shocking overhaul. Looking at what Bienemy was able to do with the pieces he had in KC tells me that he'd be able to get the most out of Mixon, Gio, Boyd, and Ross. He might even help AJ take his game to the next level. Some of the challenge is scheme, but most of it relies on improving our Oline to open holes and give WRs time to get deep. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns' Ex Head Coach Clear Front Runner to be Bengals Next Head Coach - BURROWorBUST - 01-09-2019, 02:05 AM