Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-09-2019, 01:41 PM)Benton Wrote: Time heals all wounds. And helps disgruntled fans cool down.

Marvin was more than a coach to then, he was part of their team. I don't think they would've fired him if he hadn't cost then tickets (again) without much hope of next season being better. If they announce a similar hire they're comfortable with but fans aren't (hue or lazor is my guess), there will be more discourse for no reason. No reason since nobody is trying to hire their pick.

From a business perspective, better to wait until at least after the playoffs when fans have cooled off some. Or, more likely, the draft, when fans tend to get more hopeful 

So that's my guess. Internal hire, announced closer to post season but already decided. Which fits with trying to get kubiak.

This scenario sounds really plausible, but I sure hope you're wrong.

As to Kubiak.....my hope is that they wanted to talk to him about being the HC.....or an experienced playcaller to go along with an inexperienced HC.

We will soon see......but if it's Hue, there won't be enough time in light years to cool the fans down enough to stomach that hire.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-09-2019, 01:48 PM