Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-09-2019, 02:01 PM)Benton Wrote: I hope I'm wrong, too. 

As to kubiak, I think the only way they could've been denied is if they requested him for a lateral position. If they we're interviewing for hc, I don't think Denver could've stopped them.  I guess they could've been trying to be sneaky about it so as not to scare anyone, but as no one is interested in our short list, I don't think so.

Kubiak could've just been all smoke screen. Request an interview likely to be turned down so fans at least think you're trying to do something.

Man, if that last sentence is true.....it would be hard to remain loyal to this franchise.

(01-09-2019, 02:09 PM)Synric Wrote: Or it could have been Vance Joseph saying if you hire me I can bring Gary Kubiak.

That's an interesting scenario....

(01-09-2019, 02:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Personally, I can't see them going with Hue, Lazor or Simmons, and I think Joseph only gets the job if they can't find an external guy that they're really comfortable with. But who knows. If it is someone from the staff, it really does zero to reignite the fan base.

This is my position as well, I sure hope we're right.  I see the internal interviews as courtesies, and Vance as a fallback.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-09-2019, 02:35 PM