Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-09-2019, 11:52 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: This explains a lot of the uncharacteristic Bengals moves recently......

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/01/07/wild-card-weekend-eagles-bears-chargers-ravens-cowboys-seahawks-colts-texans

.....although, I hope those two turds are only speculation by the writer. Whatever

Yeah, saw this in another thread and it is very encouraging except for the Vance Joseph and Hue thoughts which i believe don't have much basis. With Joseph they are just checking all the boxes in case they cannot get their guy cause he has not been a very good HC in Denver. It will be an outside hire or they would of already announced Hue, Simmons or Lazor.

Last Offseason opened my eyes with us moving on from PA whether it took way too damn long or not it is not what many would of ever predicted especially if Mikey was still running the show, than we brought in Pollack, traded for Glenn and selected a Center in the first round which we haven't done in like 30+ years.

Than we just moved on from Marv which not many thought would happen and we are looking at up and coming creative coaches from the outside instead of making the lazy hire from the inside.

Clearly Katie, Troy, Paul and Duke have had more control than ever and it is what we needed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-09-2019, 03:04 PM