Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 NFL Offensive Line Rankings: All 32 teams' units after Week 17
Price and Glenn alone weren't saving the offensive line. Boling didn't look so hot at times (albeit, still our most consistent OL) and you had 2 turnstiles on the right side. Westerman in the last game at right guard lit the world on fire compared to what we saw from Redmond. Still makes me wonder if Redmond was a Marvin decision. Pollack did the best he could with what he had. I would think this offseason he'll have 100% input on the OL.

I think Glenn can be saved. He started off the season well but as injuries started to wear on him his performance was shaky. We already knew that about him. When healthy? top 15 tackle. Injured? Inconsistent

Price missed out on much-needed experience when he got hurt. The flashes were there. He has a great attitude and I think he'll work hard to get better and live up to the hype.

Guard, I would still like to see Westerman get a fair shot. but if that kid from Oklahoma slides to the 2nd round, grab him.

And if we entertain moving Glenn to RT, could Jonah Williams be in play at 11? I know White has been the most popular pick but if Williams is absolutely legit, you draft him no question.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 NFL Offensive Line Rankings: All 32 teams' units after Week 17 - Whodey614 - 01-09-2019, 11:36 PM