Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-21-2015, 12:13 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: The Cardinals with Palmer are a very good team.  I saw yesterday, they are 14-2 in their last 16 games with him.  Last year they were in line for the number one seed until they had to go with their third string quarterback... question is, can he stay healthy?

As someone who is pulling for Carson and the Bengals I must say it is amusing, yet unsurprising that my top AFC and top NFC teams are currently playing like legit contenders but people want to talk about Romo and Chip Kelly.  Then again, I have to say Chip Kelly falling on his face on offense, Dallas and Seattle possibly falling apart, and the abortion that is the mighty Giants is a hoot.  I find the collapses and issues these teams are having to be particularly entertaining so I get why they are the biggest issues.  Additionally, the Cardinals and Bengals have been consistently good, so it's good that it's less newsworthy that they won.

Oh, and on the issue of Palmer's health.  Health in a QB (particularly one over 33 or so) is always an issue BUT Carson went down last year because the cadaver ACL he got in early 2006 had a shelf-life of roughly 10 years and it was simply it's time to go.  Lousy timing, but thems the breaks.  He has no physical or psychological tells that he is coming off a knee injury, so if he gets injured it will have nothing to do with his old ACL or last year's events.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-21-2015, 02:19 PM