Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gregg Williams as HC? Thoughts?
(01-10-2019, 09:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That he is...and so was Phillip Rivers.  Always yapping, but no profanity with Rivers.  That being said, give me a team of guys that hate to lose and I will show you a more competitive team.  

Oddly, I heard it was largely Hue that wanted Mayfield.  Regardless, it is amusing to watch Mayfield punk a coach like that.  I bet the folks in Cleveland loved it.  Misdirected though it may be, it shows some swagger.  When was the last time our team had that?  2005?

We had swagger on defense during Zimmer's run here... Right up through 2015. I know Dre calls himself Swag, but Pacman really brought alot of swagger to the defense. He and Burfict gave them something they're missing right now.

Cleveland fans do love it. My former in-laws, and step son are all Browns fans. It makes me despise that punk even more. I actually like Phillip Rivers, but I just can't stand Baker. It may have something to do with the fact Rivers isn't on a rival team of ours... And I don't have to put up with his yapping fans celebrating a 3rd place finish as if they won the Super Bowl...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Gregg Williams as HC? Thoughts? - PhilHos - 01-09-2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Gregg Williams as HC. Thoughts? - 3wt - 01-09-2019, 05:37 PM
RE: Gregg Williams as HC. Thoughts? - jason - 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM