Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
(01-10-2019, 03:20 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Gotta agree.....for as much as I was against the pick originally, I like what he has done out there on the field.....and has been quiet off of it.  He has also shown some leadership in the locker room, which is an added bonus.  You know, Nate, that no one can say I'm saying good things about Joe Mixon because he is my favorite player.  I'm saying them because they're true.  I'm warming up to the kid, fast.  I've never seen him afraid to make contact, and certainly no lack of effort.  What he did behind this line with stacked boxes at the end of the season is quite remarkable.

Exactly, you didn't like the pick originally, your guy was Dalvin Cook, but he had his problems off the field too but another great talent. So far Mixon has been the better of the two but i think Dalvin will become a great player in his own right. So true about Mixon and contact, he embraces it, i don't know what the hell this guy is talking about. A decent O-line and this guy's future is as bright as any Back in the League.

(01-10-2019, 03:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Been trying to tell people for a few weeks now. This dude is here for one reason, to stir the pot.

As wrong as he is on Mixon, now I’m hoping the HC is Bienemy. He’s sure to be a great coach with cascadias opinion of him being what it is.

Think you are correct, i have never put anyone on ignore before but he might make me think about it. I want Beinemy now too, maybe even more than Taylor if this guy is this wrong about Mixon how wrong could he be about Eric B?

(01-10-2019, 03:22 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Here's some of that timidness….
https://www.bengals.com/video/cincinnati-bengals-running-back-joe-mixon-s-best-plays-2018-season.

Yeah, real timid, ask ole Jabril Peppers...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report-Bengals releasing assistants - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-10-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: Report-Bengals releasing assistants - IcoHolic - 01-11-2019, 03:47 PM