Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-21-2015, 03:23 PM)djs7685 Wrote: What are you going by, total yards per game?

I look at the last 15 or so teams Carson has played against and I see plenty of good players in the secondary and good cover linebackers among them.

If you look at ANY quarterback, you'll probably see the same. It's not a small sample size here, he has played well against some shitty pass defenders, some mediocre pass defenders, and some great ones too. There's no need for a disclaimer when someone mentions Carson playing well as of late, he has been and that's a fact.

I know your whole narrative of the AFCN being a huge powerhouse defensive division may not like this, but Andy is going to play against a few horrible looking secondaries in 2015, and I highly doubt you're going to be happy with anyone refusing to give him credit if he plays well against them. Let's just keep calling it as it is and say that Carson has looked very good in Arians' system.

If you look at points per game for the defenses he's been playing it's just as bad though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Brownshoe - 09-21-2015, 03:29 PM