Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on to something..
(01-10-2019, 07:45 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Why is he still around then?

If Mike was that pissed-off, then why would he allow him to return in the first place?

Something seems amiss with the whole thing.

I'm just sayin', it may not be just because of Marvin.

Damn, I've heard so many things about how badly Mikey wanted to hire Hue but was hesitant because of the backlash.

Then there was "the succession plan" of Marvin.

Have we really forgotten about all of that stuff?

It wouldn't suprise me one bit if Hue was a mix of keep the old and bring in the new.

This is the same team that made Marvin keep existing coaches when he arrived.

I know they are stating this is a new regime that is involved but Mike Brown is still there lurking in the shadows.

He's kind of the like bad guy in the movies. 

You'd better double tap him in the head to make sure he's dead.

Sorry i lost the thread and never got back to your post Rocker, but did you even read the OP?

In the interviewing process Mikey is not even in the room, it is Katie, Troy, Paul and Duke. MIKE BROWN IS NOT INVOLVED.

It is not like it used to be, Hue is not under contract so we don't have to release him etc.

Eric Beinemy will most likely be announced as the new HC after the Chiefs are eliminated from the Playoffs which could happen Saturday against a tough Colts team that has an underrated Defense and Luck finally playing up to his hype.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: After years of speculation, seems us "dumb message board fans" were on t... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-10-2019, 07:30 PM