Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive?
(01-11-2019, 09:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This will be King's last term in Congress. His margin went down 17 points last year and he's going to be primaried in 2020. If he isn't censured/expelled before then, he will be gone with the next Congress.

I’m not so sure. He is beloved by his constituents in NW Iowa. Ya he had a close call in his latest test but if no one is willing to stand up to him, I see him winning again.
Rich farmers have a lot of pull because I don’t know a single person who voted for him this last time around. If he wasn’t going to lose then, I don’t think anything can stop him in the next go round.

It’s the same situation as we got in the White House. He can walk down 5th Avenue, shoot somebody, and his supporters won’t care. They both can and will get away with anything.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King: How did white supremacist become offensive? - BengalHawk62 - 01-11-2019, 04:57 PM