Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report-Bengals releasing assistants
(01-11-2019, 07:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: d633cca2-e244-4ad7-8a31-d3ba0e0b9d5b_text_hi.gif]

I'm glad Hue is out just because it signifies to the players, and fans, that were tired of the old ways of just getting by and we're ready for some new blood and new energy.

I love it because we'll finally have an offensive minded head coach that's up-to-par with the modern NFL and knows what he's doing in terms of game-planning, clock management, etc!

I wonder how much money releasing all these coaches will cost Mike Brown?  Did they have any guaranteed money like players do?  

Regardless, I think it's a sign that Mike Brown wants to completely change the culture of the organization into one of winning.

I'm excited for this because we still have a window to win with AJ, Andy, Geno, Mixon, etc, but I'm also nervous because what if either guy turns out to suck?

I guess we can't get worse with Bieniemy or Taylor, I'm just nervous.  

Coach's contracts are fully guaranteed.  Basically, all the guys we let go will still get paid for next year except Hue, who wasn't under contract for next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report-Bengals releasing assistants - IcoHolic - 01-11-2019, 03:47 PM
RE: Report-Bengals releasing assistants - Whatever - 01-11-2019, 07:27 PM