Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-25-2015, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You know what? You, your bestie, and Matt have convinced me.

Hell, reproduction is not even a necessary function of our species. Anyone that is "impaired, hindered, (whatever is the correct word)" in this process shows no signs of dysfunction.

Even with my new-found enlightenment; I will say I'm glad mom and pop found it important to continue the species and had the ability to do so.

Have you ever heard of a "sliding scale"?

It is NOT the most important all driving factor in our every waking moment....and it is not, well, whatever you were whining about in that quote above.

Reproduction is PART of our lives. Some people try and fail. Some people do not try at all. Even straight people.

But it shows, again, that all you really care about is how two people HAVE sex...not which sex they are attracted to.

If a man claimed to be the king of the gays and married a woman and had 6 kids that she raised whatever religion you choose...that would be good to you because he was acting "normal". But if they didn't have kids you'd accuse him of sodomy and condemn him from the high altar for...not reproducing?

As is typical for America...its prudishness mixed with (or caused by) religion) and not any factual reason that you oppose something.

And as is typical I will call another one out for it only to be told it has nothing to do with sex...just reproduction. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - GMDino - 05-26-2015, 08:07 AM