Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-21-2015, 07:40 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I wouldn't consider myself a "detractor".  Say what you will about Marv but he has been the most successful coach in franchise history.  Mikey hired him and has also opened the checkbook to keep the best players here.

Carson quit on this team. He didn't leave to go to a better situation than he was in.  He went to the ***** Raiders.  Sorry if I don't have a soft spot for someone who quit on a franchise that has had more success with him being gone.

Meh, Palmer is on a great team now and he's being pegged as a key factor to a Super Bowl run.  You can focus on the pointless season and a half with the Raiders if you like, but he's now on the NFC's version of the Bengals.  Plus, what would staying here for another 5-8 seasons have really accomplished?

The Bengals are better off, Carson is better off, the team he is on is better off and so on and so forth.  He made the right career decision, though I'll admit he did seem like a bit of a dope when the Bengals were in the playoffs and he was on the Raiders.  That was then, this is now.  So be it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-22-2015, 12:24 AM