Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burger King ran out of hamberders
(01-16-2019, 05:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: There we go with my "ilk" again.   Hilarious

Fair enough, just you then

Quote:Honestly if you don't get I'm just poking fun at a man who exaggerates almost everything he ever says or does, and someone who can't remember from lie to lie what he lied about, you just will never get it.

Something about your posting history doesn't lend one to that conclusion.

Quote:Of course I understand that you have to defend DJT at all costs for some reason other than you voted for him, because you clearly did not.  Or that you support him because clearly you do not.  Mellow

When the criticizer is as banal and fatuous as the criticized there'll be a lot of blame to go around.  I like pointing out that you are a direct reflection of what you purport to hate and you're hardly alone in this.  As you lack the ability to perceive things in a way other than your own you naturally ascribe any conduct not directly condemning the POTUS (Or agreeing with your every, ridiculous, utterance) as defense or praise.  Your confusion is not surprising.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burger King ran out of hamberders - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-16-2019, 06:01 PM