Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 08:41 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You made a few comments like "you guys are acting like Marvin/Mike slept with his wife!", but do you realize how you sound with these comments?

You're making it seem like Carson punched Whit in the face and then walked off the field in the middle of a home game with middle fingers in the air to the crowd.

The amount of butthurt surrounding Carson is unreal. Is it really bad to learn the facts instead of just using the typical "omg Carson quit on me, **** him and I don't care about what actually happened!!!!"???

What!?  The dude quit.  I never said he assaulted anyone.  I've only accused him of quitting on his fellow players and the franchise.  I only brought up the wife bit, because that's about the only reason I could justifiably see the guy leaving town.  Are you implying that as long as a player doesn't assault someone you are cool with them quitting?  He wasn't treated badly by this franchise, so why make excuses for him?  He didn't make any for himself.  

And why would I be "butthurt"?  The team's success has made it fairly easy to forget about him.  That said, I see no reasons to make excuses for or to cheer for a guy who quit on my team.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - WhoDeyWho - 09-22-2015, 10:09 AM