Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 10:09 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: What!?  The dude quit.  I never said he assaulted anyone.  I've only accused him of quitting on his fellow players and the franchise.  I only brought up the wife bit, because that's about the only reason I could justifiably see the guy leaving town.  Are you implying that as long as a player doesn't assault someone you are cool with them quitting?  He wasn't treated badly by this franchise, so why make excuses for him?  He didn't make any for himself.  

And why would I be "butthurt"?  The team's success has made it fairly easy to forget about him.  That said, I see no reasons to make excuses for or to cheer for a guy who quit on my team.  

He sat at home because he didn't want to play for Marvin Lewis. Marvin Lewis isn't the Bengals, but he does coach them and was awarded with an extension that most people felt was undeserved.

I don't have any "excuses", just logical reasons why Carson isn't the big, bad jerk that left town spitting in the fans' faces as some like to portray it as. We get it, Carson left, and it was probably for no good reason, because why look into something when we could just be butthurt over it irrationally instead? You wouldn't have this many posts about it, and continue to argue about this if you really didn't care. You obviously do to some extent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - djs7685 - 09-22-2015, 10:16 AM