Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 10:32 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Marvin Lewis is the HC of the Bengals.  If you don't want to play for him, you effectively don't want to play for the Bengals.  And if Marvin was such a horrible guy to play for, why aren't any other players in a hurry to leave here?  Players that aren't being compensated and pampered nearly as much as the starting QB?

And he said himself that his reasons were "selfish".  

What else is there to say? 

The only people who would defend him are people who feel the same way about Marvin and the team that he felt.   

Your last sentence makes 0 sense. I "defend" him because I think it's great that he could walk away from millions of dollars for something that he obviously felt strongly about. Most people would just stick around and ride it out for the money and fear of not making it elsewhere. Carson didn't care. He obviously had issues with people in the organization and he sat at home. I know a lot of people that wish they could do the same thing in their lives. I don't know how horrible Marvin is to play for, but Carson Palmer obviously had issues with him. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

You're free to feel the way you do, but don't be surprised when people point out that you seem butthurt over it. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be arguing about it this much. So do you care or not? I'm guessing you'll post again, so you do care. You're butthurt, and I'm sorry that you feel that way. Carson hurt your feelings, but I'll still root for the guy regardless of your thoughts. He didn't hurt my feelings whatsoever.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - djs7685 - 09-22-2015, 10:39 AM