Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker Pelosi urges delay of State of the Union address
(01-18-2019, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope those in the house and senate don't have this mentality; but unfortunately, they most likely do.

"We passed our Bill in the House, but the Senate will not pass it; so our work is done"

Who knows maybe it'd be a good idea to work on a Bill the Senate would pass. 

Also, I'm sure there are plenty that blame the Dems for the shutdown. Personally, I blame them both. 

At this point it's just a game. The 5.7 Billion Trump is asking for is about 0.1% of our annual budget. 

The bill passed in the house had exactly what DJT asked for: 1.6 billion.  That McConnell refuses to put it up to a vote out of a fear of DJT's wrath is the problem.  A bill that was passed by the House when the GOP was still in control.

If Trump wanted 5.7 he could have asked for long before the bill was passed.

Color me stunned that you feel that Trump is not in the wrong and that you want to blame the Democrats for it ("dems") also.

You are that it is "just a game" though.  Trump is playing games with peoples livelihoods because some media people spoke ill of him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker Pelosi urges delay of State of the Union address - GMDino - 01-18-2019, 07:10 PM