Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker Pelosi urges delay of State of the Union address
(01-18-2019, 07:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: The bill passed in the house had exactly what DJT asked for: 1.6 billion.  That McConnell refuses to put it up to a vote out of a fear of DJT's wrath is the problem.  A bill that was passed by the House when the GOP was still in control.

If Trump wanted 5.7 he could have asked for long before the bill was passed.

Color me stunned that you feel that Trump is not in the wrong and that you want to blame the Democrats for it ("dems") also.

You are that it is "just a game" though.  Trump is playing games with peoples livelihoods because some media people spoke ill of him.

Where the hell did I say Trump wasn't in the wrong? He should consent, put the folks back to work, and blame the Dems for every crime committed by a illegal immigrant. 

Then Dems should consent, give him his 0.1% of the annual budget, put folks back to work, and show how they are willing to cross the aisle for the good of the American people, and blame Trump for every illegal that crosses his wall. 

The GOP should agree to a Bill they agreed to about a month ago, show they are willing to cross the aisle to put folks back to work.

Color me stunned that you think it's all on Trump. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker Pelosi urges delay of State of the Union address - bfine32 - 01-18-2019, 08:06 PM