Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 10:09 AM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: And why would I be "butthurt"?  The team's success has made it fairly easy to forget about him.  That said, I see no reasons to make excuses for or to cheer for a guy who quit on my team.  

It doesn't sound like you've forgotten about him, and if you haven't noticed he and Dalton are both being slurped by the experts and they both are leading teams in the top 4 of the NFL.  Again, as long as "your team" is Mike Brown and/or Marvin Lewis you aren't going to be able to revel in the awesomeness of Boomer Esiason, Chad Johnson, Corey Dillion, Jonathan Josephs and so on and so on. It's a moot point because Carson wouldn't still be here, anyways. He would have played out his contract and left and who knows who we'd have at QB now.

Again, I'm not telling you to like him so let's agree to disagree.  I suppose you can be more severe with things and say Carson quit, some of us can relate and understand and/or forgive and forget and we can still all give a hoot about the Bengals, regardless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-22-2015, 01:09 PM