Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 12:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote:

Why should someone have forced the "smiling boy" to surrender his right of peaceful assembly?

He was simply standing there and dude playing the drum gets in his face and he does nothing more than stand there and smile.

The "dude" didn't "get in his face"...that's as false as saying the boys walked up and surrounded the "dude".

Why should he have moved?  Because an adult would have seen that he looked disrespectful even if he wasn't and in today's day and social media age that is enough to start a huge disagreement.  (Like if there was one photo of a Democratic officials standing on beach kinda looking at a girl's chest.)

Instead it seems the adults were recording it on their phones with no idea why it might look bad for them.

Like I said, the "dude" walked over to get between the teens and and another group...according to the "dude" and the boys.  It looks bad because the kid (smiling boy) just stares and appears to be smirking.  It goes on too long for a chaperone to not have stepped in.

But once again they are a group of teen boys...I'm not surprised they acted a little immature as it was all going on.  That's not to blame them for doing anything wrong.  It's just an unfortunate situation where both sides will rush to tell their narrative to rile up someone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - GMDino - 01-21-2019, 12:47 PM