Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 01:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This incident is a line in the sand for me.  It really shows just how skewed the media is and how insane the far left has become.  If you have any issue with these kids then you're part of the problem, and it's not an insignificant one.

I disagree here. I think the behavior of some of them was out of line when you look at all of the events in that incident in context. Now, the level of the response to it all was highly uncalled for. Doxxing, threats of violence, these are not things that should be done to anyone, let alone a teenager that was caught up in a rough situation and hasn't matured enough to know how best to handle it. But there is a huge difference between having an issue with their behavior and engaging in those activities.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Belsnickel - 01-21-2019, 01:42 PM