Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 02:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Knowing you for as long as I have I'm certain you have the exact same reaction to parents bringing their kids to the women's march as well.   That being said, teenagers are able to form their own opinions, and frequently rebel against those of their parents.  I'm not saying they always have well thought out opinions, but they're old enough to have their own, separate from their parents.

Eh, I think you're going way too far here.  My parents made me go to church until I turned eighteen.  They did so because it was important to them that I was exposed to their religion.  It didn't work, I've never been to church since I turned eighteen, but I can understand their reasoning.  Part of being a parent is providing a solid moral and social framework for them to grow from.  Being conservative isn't analogous to being in the Westboro Baptist Church or being a radical islamist.

Okay. Perhaps instead of writing "the adults", which might appear more accusatory or too generalized, I should have wrote "some adults" or "those adults who...".

(BTW - Kudos. You knew I was just stirring the pot a little with the gangbangers and colors references.)
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Bengalzona - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM