Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 02:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The boy admitted that the rest of the crowd parted to let the old man pass.  So how was the boy who refused to move being "respectful"?  Seems to me the rest of the crowd was being respectful but this one boy was not.

So you sure have chosen a strange way to teach your kids to respect old people.

Funny that you can look at a situation where one person does something different from the rest of the crowd and then try to act like he is being judged just by the hat he is wearing.  The fact is the only reason you are defending him is because of the hat he is wearing.

Nah, there were a few wearing MAGA hats that were being disrespectful; particularly those doing the tomahawk chop. I'm just of the opinion that standing and smiling is not disrespectful. Now if he started fake dancing, making howling sounds, or any other mockery then I could see him being disrespectful. If the elder had tried to bypass to the left and the kid had moved to block him; I could see blocking. This kid blocked nothing; nor was he disrespectful, the elder could have easily bypassed if he wanted. 

Let me worry about the manner in which I have taught my kids respect.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - bfine32 - 01-21-2019, 02:55 PM