Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 02:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: An adult was trying to defuse a situation between those teenagers and a group that was antagonizing them. He was trying to get in between the groups. That was the motivation behind the elder's actions according to the elder himself. He didn't deliberately put them in an awkward situation. The only source of information for the motivations on either side are those directly involved, and it really just seems to all stem from a misunderstanding. My opinions regarding some of the behavior comes from reporting of mocking behavior from some of the students towards the indigenous crowd. I'm also saying some, not all, not the majority, just some. I fully acknowledge that this is based on the description of the event from indigenous individuals at the event.

As for the smirk, I do think it was a smart-ass teenager smirk and not at all what he claims it was. But I haven't really focused too much on any of this to have much of an opinion beyond that.

I said something very similar in my post. No one is really interested in trying to find a truth where some level of fault occurs in all parties.

The kids were wearing MAGA hats, so you're either defending conservatives or defending liberals. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - BmorePat87 - 01-21-2019, 03:01 PM