Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 03:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think the kid was trying to be intentionally awkward in his response, but that's not really a crime and it's not even on the list of behaviors I'd be upset about in this entire incident. It's a goofy teen being goofy. I think the elder was deliberate in his standing in front of them because to him he was trying to "heal". Obviously that wasn't really conveyed. How are these kids suppose to know what you're doing?

I honestly hope this gives people new perspective on past judgements. Are we equal in our condemnation? 

What exactly is there to condemn other than the people who jumped on the hate train, threatened or tried to dox the kids, the producer who said they should be in a woodchipper and posted a drawing of it?

The kid, from what I can tell, was smiling to mask discomfort. 

The only condemnation that I can muster is towards Phillips for trying to stir the pot. 

I honestly don't think he was playing the drums to heal animosity. If he were, then he would've announced the intent behind playing the drums before doing it, because like you said, how is anyone supposed to know what his intention is? 

It's more likely that he was just trying to get an reaction. I think he was engaging in public trolling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - THE Bigzoman - 01-21-2019, 03:47 PM