Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 03:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except the kids were not "standing around"  First they were in a screaming match with a group of African Americans and then when the Native approached they were whooping and hollering which appeared to be mocking the playing of the drum.

The African Hebrews were the ones inciting all the commotion.  The chaperons with the school group failed miserably in letting that situation elevate.  The kids were just reacting the way any group of kids would to verbal attacks.

The native just walked up playing his drum.  The kids were agitated and when the Africans seemed to indicate that the Native was on their side the kids became unruly.  The video just showed the worst part where the native was surrounded by school kids whooping and yelling.  It looked bad and was made worse by a description claiming that the kids just surrounded the peaceful native.

Yep, that initial video and early reports made it look pretty bad.

I admit it got me pissed off...but within a few hours the rest had come out and I was glad I hadn't jumped on the "hate train".

Sometimes you have to wait and see.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - GMDino - 01-21-2019, 04:01 PM