Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School
(01-21-2019, 04:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: 1. I gave my thoughts on the first part earlier. I think his intent was to stir the pot. Going in a crowd and doing a chant unannounced isn't going to to a healing message across because your audience has no idea what you're doing and why you're doing it. Also, one of the native Americans in the group made statements like "go back to Europe" and "you don't belong here".  Way to muddy your message. 

2. Phillips approached the boy and inched closer as the encounter continued, not the other way around.

I don't buy that an elderly NA saw a conflict between HS students and Hebrew Israelites and then decided to "stir the pot."   And I am totally not surprised that he didn't get that those kids would not know what he was doing.  If another native American saw the tomahawk chops, then I am not surprised if he responded with a "go back to Europe."

Sure, he "inched closer."  The boy is still there to be rude, he knows where the line is between adults and children and is performing before his friends, as do so many HS kids nowadays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Left-Wing Media Is Ruining My High School - Dill - 01-21-2019, 04:22 PM