Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 01:48 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Excuse me for being a Bengals fan who doesn't feel the need to apologize and root for highly-compensated selfish players who quit the team.

If that makes me a "Butt hurt" homer so be it.  My ass is sore as hell.  

Who Dey!

How do you feel about highly compensated head coaches who also threaten to quit and then cave in at the last minute?  Because that's what Marvin Lewis did to lose Carson's respect.  Marvin is as big a quitter as Carson, it's just that Carson had other job offers and Marvin didn't so one of them could afford to stand his ground and the other decided his paycheck was worth more than his principles.

I'm sorry things are more simple that Carson just being a stupid old quitter, but thems the breaks.  Thankfully Denny isn't running this board to ban me for daring to point this out.

Marvin Lewis and Carson Palmer both threatened to "quit" and Mikey called their bluff and Marvin caved in and Carson didn't. Why you think that makes Marvin so much more admirable than Carson I'll never understand. Oh wait I get it, one of them has a stipey B on his hat and the other doesn't. Well, at least we are honest about the bias!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - Nately120 - 09-22-2015, 02:07 PM