Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it.
(09-22-2015, 02:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How do you feel about highly compensated head coaches who also threaten to quit and then cave in at the last minute?  Because that's what Marvin Lewis did to lose Carson's respect.  Marvin is as big a quitter as Carson, it's just that Carson had other job offers and Marvin didn't so one of them could afford to stand his ground and the other decided his paycheck was worth more than his principles.

I'm sorry things are more simple that Carson just being a stupid old quitter, but thems the breaks.  Thankfully Denny isn't running this board to ban me for daring to point this out.

I don't know, but hopefully he writes a dozen or so more posts explaining how he's not upset about Carson and that he's forgotten about him long ago Mellow

Hey, I don't care about the Beatles at all and I've completely forgotten about them so much that I can't even remember any of their names. WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT THEM FOR A FEW DAYS OR WHAT?!?!?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not a word about the Bengals.....and I like it. - djs7685 - 09-22-2015, 02:11 PM