Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-23-2019, 12:05 PM)HuDey Wrote: I’m not saying we have to draft a QB THIS year, but it needs to happen soon and it will probably require the trading of Dalton for picks to put us in position to get the right guy. As for the chemistry that you spoke of, where has that gotten us?...an early exit from the playoffs is not what I hope that Bengals management is striving for. I want this team to  be all in on this rebuild. I want a totally new culture here and the coaching changes are a great start but the QB is also huge in driving that culture and I just don’t believe that a guy hand picked and trained under Marvin Lewis is right to lead us into a new era.

I get what you're saying and mostly agree, but.

The Bengals have changed the culture finally ! I was 100% prepared to hear ML extended for another season, in fact I'd have bet on it. The morning I heard Lewis was gone I about swallowed my tongue. The I was like sweet but they're going to pull the old BS and force feed everything down the new guys throat, keep Hue, and so on.

And now they've wiped the slate clean and I'm just WOW ! Is this the Bengals and MB ??

Dalton and Co. have been saddled with Mediocre Marv and staff from the beginning. I think our best course is to see what AD can do under new leadership and then go from there especially considering where the Oline and rest of the team is at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - bengalfan74 - 01-23-2019, 04:29 PM