Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-24-2019, 10:37 AM)Earendil Wrote: At the risk of interjecting myself into your discussion, I would argue that the entire team failed to "rise to the occasion" under Marvin.  Look at Marvin's overall primetime/postseason record, with and without Andy.  It's abysmal.  Sure, Andy had some real stinkers (Thurs night against Cleveland), but he also had some decent games where the rest of the team imploded.  So, to answer the question you never asked me Wink , I put more of the blame on Marvin than I do Andy.

That said, if Taylor decides he wants a different QB, then I'll wish Andy the best as I welcome the new guy.

Exactly this.  On all fronts.

Anyone remember the NE game, we gave up a safety, the defense shit the bed, the "on to Cincinnati" game?

21/31 254yds 1/0, 1 rushing TD, 103.4 rating.....but yeah, we got torched 35-17.  Not eye popping, but certainly not the reason we lost.  This is one example.  The Cleveland game was the worst, obviously, but he's played well enough to win several of these primetime affairs since, with a sprinkle here and there of a bad game.

The consistent? Marvin.

I'm with you on Coach Taylor's decision as well.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-24-2019, 11:39 AM