Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-24-2019, 02:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: Absolutely agree 100% with everything.  I'll tell ya another couple of guys I'm anxious to see with a different staff keen on offense:  Gio, and Erickson.  I see zero reason why Gio isn't a Sproles type of player, and why Erickson can't be utilized more on offense.  A lot of teams use weapons all over the field and on special teams too.  Not Marvin though......

Yes, I agree. The team seemed very predictable with Gio in the line up, at least how they'd use Gio when he was out there. He's capable of filling in at WR and I really don't see any reason why we don't see him out wide more often.

I believe the running game will get a boost with Taylor. Seeing a stat line with Mixon ending a game with only 13 carries and over 100 yards and we lose just makes me want to reach in there and rip up their play sheet and hand them a new one. Mixon with less than 20 carries a game is a recipe for losing.

And there's no reason not have Gio and Mixon on the field together more often.

If Ross doesn't show up and improve, and there is that possibility, Erickson should get his playing time. When given the opportunity Erickson caught some key 3rd down conversions while Ross rarely did even with more opportunity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look - BengalChris - 01-24-2019, 03:48 PM