Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many waitresses have you dated in your life?
(01-24-2019, 12:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Update, I asked her out (her Dad is always literally within 2 ft of her, haha, makes it fun). She gave me the "I've been seeing someone the past couple months, we're seeing if it goes anywhere" line.

I think many beautiful women are "seeing if it goes anywhere" with someone and aren't "single" for long, anyway I took that as a rejection so I left. (if she's saying the truth or not lol)

IMO it doesn't take a couple months to know if you're into someone, at least for guys it's known after the 1st date. She's chasing someone I'd guess, but she knows where I stand now. I did give her a few funny compliments and gestures before asking her out, I didn't leave it in any awkward state where I couldn't go back there again, so I move on for now. Her Dad seems to love me, just a strange situation compared to normal lol.

I could just continue on like that conversation didn't happen and continue being nice, because I think she was feeling me out and I jumped the gun (based on "I'm seeing if it goes somewhere with someone else"), although the percentage chance of me being right with those thoughts is low lol, I also don't want some woman who is easily swayed, she'd have to show more interest in me later on.

My coworker years ago got up at lunch, approached a table of women, and he said "I find you attractive, what's your favorite dessert? I'd like to buy it for you." About a year later he slept with one of them - hah.

I've been online dating for a long time, it's deteriorated my skills in asking a "stranger" out in real life. It's embarrassing how many "Shannons" I have in my phone (maybe 20). I don't remember anything about them. Online dating is not good for you lol.

Good for you.  Unless you work with someone it is always better to ask than not.  It may make things seem a bit awkward in the future, but most women are flattered by being asked out even if they say "no".

Most of the biggest regrets in my life are over things I did NOT do instead of the things I did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many waitresses have you dated in your life? - fredtoast - 01-24-2019, 07:18 PM